CCNE understands the importance of continuing education, which is why CCNE members will enjoy a variety of opportunities to expand their knowledge and skills of the current organization. Members can take advantage of discounts given by CCNE.
CCNE Professional Member includes
- Staff Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Educator
- Academic Educator
- Professional Community- Through various events like conferences, workshops and training programs we provide innovative nursing products to increase knowledge and exclusive network opportunities for better awareness of nursing science and research.
- Learning and Career Advancement - CCNE provides opportunity to all its members to learn and enhance career through various nursing products
- Discounts- Avail special discounts on Journal Subscription, books and various events
- Access- to the most up-to-date worldwide information regarding nursing science and research
- Invitation- to the CCNE events like conferences, workshops and training programs.
Fee details -
Annual Fees ( Yearly )
12, 000+18% GST
A Bouquet of 17 Nursing Journals under CCNE banner acts as a power house of Nursing research repository, large number of academic experts , industry campaigns and key decision makers bring uniqueness to these journals covering various aspects of General and specialized of Nursing etc.
CCNE publishes Nursing subject related books under its imprint , these books could be under any subject of nursing and are based on self publication model. CCNE team helps new authors to understand the requirement's and easily convert their knowledge into revenue source and skill repository for readers.
CCNE conducts several Conferences and Seminars both Physical and Online modes, STM Conferences is online platform which is designed to facilitate knowledge sharing and experience of academic education worldwide as one of the leading educational conferences platform for conducting CCNE Conferences.
CCNE membership provides a unique opportunity for an individuals, Professional, Institutions and organizations associated with nursing domain to engage and drive thought leadership in activities, forums, and collaborative research groups. CCNE members address current challenges, build strategies for the future and share best practices, with the overall objective of building a growth-led competitive and sustainable advancements.
Payment: The payment can be done through
NEFT / Cash / PhonePe / Paypal
Remittance Details: -
In Favor of IT BREAK COM PRIVATE LIMITED
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Location: Sector 62, Noida, India
Account Number: 50200039946701
IFSC: HDFC 0002649 Swift Code: HDFCINBBXXX