Why To Join?
CCNE Membership is necessary for all nursing stakeholders to join professional nursing organizations for many reasons – Let’s look at some of the advantages of joining a professional nursing organization.
- Education: Science and technology change rapidly—and you need to keep up with the changes that affect health care. Like state licensing boards, many specialty certification boards require you to take continuing education courses to stay up-to-date in your practice. In terms of education, CCNE is providing a hub of nursing education to enhance your knowledge and learning skills at reduced prices.
- Networking: As a member of a professional association, you’ll have plenty of other networking opportunities besides connecting with other health care professionals at national, state, or local conventions. With CCNE association not only you can network with your peers and other professionals, but you can also hear how others are handling some of the same issues you face.
- Career assistance: CCNE is proving an open platform for all nursing stakeholders for discussion and generate solution of all mutual concerns. Job seekers may discuss with others like health care associations, nursing-based industries, pharmaceuticals industries, hospitals, academic institutes and universities, to move ahead or take a step of success in the field of nursing science. With CCNE membership you can stay in touch with latest trends in your specialty.
- Websites and Vital component of lifelong learning: Being a member of professional associations, you can get general information about current changes and upcoming issues in the field of nursing science and research. All members on this platform can explore nursing journals, books and training programs and updates about conferences with innovative research in wide era of nursing.
- Choosing the Right Association: How do you know which association is best for you? It comes down to what you’d like the association to do for you, how it fits into your professional and personal life, and what you want to contribute to the organization. If you’ve never joined a professional nursing organization, we are proving you a podium to start with today.
Professional development does not end with graduation from nursing school. The progression of professional development is a lifelong process that requires active participation. Joining a nursing organization is only one path to consider as you continue to develop into a professional nurse.
A Bouquet of 17 Nursing Journals under CCNE banner acts as a power house of Nursing research repository, large number of academic experts , industry campaigns and key decision makers bring uniqueness to these journals covering various aspects of General and specialized of Nursing etc.
CCNE publishes Nursing subject related books under its imprint , these books could be under any subject of nursing and are based on self publication model. CCNE team helps new authors to understand the requirement's and easily convert their knowledge into revenue source and skill repository for readers.
CCNE conducts several Conferences and Seminars both Physical and Online modes, STM Conferences is online platform which is designed to facilitate knowledge sharing and experience of academic education worldwide as one of the leading educational conferences platform for conducting CCNE Conferences.
CCNE membership provides a unique opportunity for an individuals, Professional, Institutions and organizations associated with nursing domain to engage and drive thought leadership in activities, forums, and collaborative research groups. CCNE members address current challenges, build strategies for the future and share best practices, with the overall objective of building a growth-led competitive and sustainable advancements.