It is vital that the first step in your career is in the right direction. With a wide range of opportunities available to build a successful career in Nursing, you must get the support you need to make good career decisions from the beginning. When you join the CCNE as a student member, our commitment to you is to Ensure you develop specific competencies in field Nursing. To Provide you with outstanding career advice via events and mentoring.
- Research Scholar.
Membership benefit includes:
- Network- connect with global nursing stakeholders through various events like conferences, workshops and training programs
- Promote– our company’s brand and high – quality services among today’s leaders in advance health and healthcare. It involves: Branding and Event Exhibition
- Access– to the most up-to-date worldwide information related to nursing science and research
- Discounts- Avail special discounts on CCNE
- Training- Companies can provide training to nurses regarding their new products.
Membership Brochure- Download
Application Form- Download
A Bouquet of 17 Nursing Journals under CCNE banner acts as a power house of Nursing research repository, large number of academic experts , industry campaigns and key decision makers bring uniqueness to these journals covering various aspects of General and specialized of Nursing etc.
CCNE publishes Nursing subject related books under its imprint , these books could be under any subject of nursing and are based on self publication model. CCNE team helps new authors to understand the requirement's and easily convert their knowledge into revenue source and skill repository for readers.
CCNE conducts several Conferences and Seminars both Physical and Online modes, STM Conferences is online platform which is designed to facilitate knowledge sharing and experience of academic education worldwide as one of the leading educational conferences platform for conducting CCNE Conferences.
CCNE membership provides a unique opportunity for an individuals, Professional, Institutions and organizations associated with nursing domain to engage and drive thought leadership in activities, forums, and collaborative research groups. CCNE members address current challenges, build strategies for the future and share best practices, with the overall objective of building a growth-led competitive and sustainable advancements.