16th July 2021
India's Premier Nursing Article Writing Competition
The Centre For Continuing Nursing Excellence (CCNE) is organizing India's Premier Nursing Article Writing Competition for academicians, research scholars, and students on the following multiple indicative nursing topics:
1- Cardiovascular Nursing; 2- Neurological Nursing; 3- Oncological Nursing; 4- Pediatric Nursing; 5- Critical Care Nursing; 6- Nursing Science Practice & Research; 7- Obstetrics, Perinatal Neonatal Nursing; 8- Emergency & Trauma Nursing; 9- Orthopedic Nursing; 10- Midwifery Nursing; 11- Geriatric Nursing; 12- Community Health Nursing; 13- Medical-Surgical Nursing; 14- Women Health Nursing; 15- Immunological Nursing; 16- Evidence-Based Nursing.
Centre for Continuing Nursing Excellence (CCNE) is a platform for innovations, sharing ideas, building networks of professionals and academicians globally. The ambition of CCNE is to disseminate the advancement in the field of nursing in managing certain health care issues and developing clinical practices.
The Advisory board members-
- Dr. I. Clement, Professor, RV College of Nursing, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Dr. M. J. Kumari, Principal, JIPMER, Pondicherry
- Dr. B.V. Kathyayani Principal, JIPMER, Pondicherry
- Dr. G. Balamurugan Head, Department of Medical-Surgical Nursing, Ramaiah Institute of Education & Research, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Prof. Dr. N. H. Simon, Director, School of Nursing & Health Sciences, Noida, International University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Dr. L. Gopichandran, President, The Trained Nurses Association of India (TNAI), Delhi Branch
- Dr. Sher Singh Morodiya, Deputy Director (Nursing), Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Dr. Sharadha Ramesh, Director & Professor, Symbiosis College of Nursing, Symbiosis International University, Pune, Maharashtra
- Dr. Alka Saxena, Principal, K.S. College of Nursing, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
The competition provides a platform for nursing professionals to express their unique work. The primary objective of this competition is to develop a sense of enthusiasm towards nursing research and provide a platform to exhibit the skills in a way that is helpful to the nursing fraternity. All participants will get the Publication Opportunities, e- Certificate, Constructive Feedback to all submitted manuscripts.