1. What is the Centre for Continuing Nursing Excellence (CCNE) Membership program?
Ans. CCNE is a team of skilled knowledge workers whose mission is to provide the organization they work for with best practices around a particular area of interest. It provides a shared facility or an entity that provides leadership, best practices, research, support and/or training for a focus area.
2. Who are CCNE members?
Ans. CCNE does not distribute or release contact information of its members; however, if you are a current member you may access the online membership directory.
3. What are the benefits of CCNE membership?
Ans. Strong networking, events invitation, promotion, access to database, regular mailers for upcoming events or about any activities.
4. What types of memberships are available, and what are the fees?
Ans. There are four types of membership: Corporate Membership, Student Membership, Institutional Membership and Professional Membership. Review our Fee Structure for the fees of each type.
6. If I cancel my membership and I no longer need the service, would I get a refund on the amount paid?
Ans. No refund will be provided when once a person enrolled for a membership.
7. Is it possible to transfer my membership to someone else of same institution / organization?
Ans. No. If an individual chooses not to renew the membership and wants a different person to be a member instead, that person would need to start a new membership.
8. I already have many memberships of other organizations, how is it different from others and why to take it?
Ans. CCNE delivers flexible education to members who rely on us for objective, accurate and timely information. We work hard to provide the employee benefits industry in the form of strong networking worldwide. Members receive a daily e-mail, discounts on educational events, personalized research, access to the database and more.
9. Do I have to pay the membership fee, annually? Can I pay for more than one year at a time?
Ans. Yes. It is totally up to you, if you are taking 2-year membership then you have to pay for two years and so on.
10. Is there an option to pay in monthly installments?
Ans. No, there is no option to pay monthly installments.
11. How can I upgrade my membership level?
Ans. Yes, you can upgrade your membership at any time during your membership cycle by emailing membership firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. If my organization purchased the individual membership for me and I leave the company, will I be able to take the membership with me?
Ans. When an organization pays for a membership, they are entitled to replace you, if they wish.
13. How can I renew my membership or is there any form I have to fill?
Ans. You can apply to have your Membership renewed up to a year before the expiration date. There’s no penalty for renewing early, in the sense that it will still be valid for upcoming year from when your membership currently expires. You need to perform the formalities again.
14. Will I lose my certification if my membership lapses?
Ans. No. Your certification is separate from your new membership. However, some certifications require recertification, and the cost of re certification is higher for non-members.
15. Is there any last date for submitting my membership fees, annually?
Ans. You need to submit the fees one to two month prior the Membership starts.
16. If the membership fee is not submitted timely, will the membership be cancelled automatically?
Ans. You will be informed regularly regarding the expiry date of the membership
beforehand. So, if you will not renew within the specified period, it will automatically get expired after the time ends.
17. I am not a member of CCNE, but my institution/ organization is a member – will I get any benefit?
Ans. Institutional membership and individual membership has different benefits.
18. It’s already December and I would like to join CCNE. Can my membership fee be pro-rated since the year is already half over?
Ans. There is some criteria for those persons who want to buy and avail the membership features after half an year. You can find the further details on the website www.nursing.celnet.in.
19. Do I need to renew my membership every year or is the process automatic?
Ans. We are working to make the process automatic. But it needs to be renewed manually by the member.
20. I am retired. Do I get a reduction in membership fee?
Ans. If you are a retired person you can avail the benefits of professional membership. Share your CV with us. We may enrol you as Charter Member.
21. Can I change the type of membership anytime I want?
Ans. Once the person bought the type ‘A’ membership plan, then he can buy type ‘B’ or type‘C’ plan simultaneously, but he cannot interchange them within the specified period of time.
22. I have already paid the fee of one membership now I want to switch to other membership then is it possible to adjust the amount?
Ans. No you cannot interchange them or adjust the amount. Once you paid, all the services of your membership plan will be activated. You can buy another plan but cannot switch in between.
23. Can I apply for membership simultaneously for two categories?
Ans. Yes, you can buy two or more types of membership plans simultaneously. It will be more benefited as you can get extra services from our side.
24. I am not from Nursing background but interested in CCNE, as a subject. Can I still become a member?
Ans. Yes, you are always welcome to join the CCNE Membership. It will be our pleasure to serve you.
25. Will I receive all the benefits, even if I join later in the year?
Ans. Yes, you will be receiving all the benefits even if you join later in the year because the period/term of membership would be considered from the date of your joining.
26. If I become a member later in the year, do I still have to pay that year’s full membership fee?
Ans. Yes, one has to pay that year’s full membership fee, even if he/she becomes a member later in the year because the period/term of membership would be considered from the date of your joining.
27. Can I cancel the membership at any point? Is my membership fee refundable?
Ans. Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time, but you will not get any refund.
28. Can I apply individually if my organization has corporate membership?
Ans. Yes, you can apply individually even if your organization has corporate membership, then in this case you will get the benefit of individual membership only.
29. Is there any free membership and what is the structure?
Ans. Yes, you can avail the benefits of free membership. For more details, refer CoE Membership Brochure.
30. What are the differences between the types of individual memberships that your company offers?
Ans. The differences between the types of individual memberships that our company offers are clearly mentioned in CCNE Membership Brochure.
31. What’s the best membership for me?
Ans. CCNE offers different types of membership to meet the needs of different customers. Review the options, prices and other information for each type in CCNE Membership Brochure and choose the one that best suits you.
32. Would I receive pricing discounts?
Ans. CCNE members receive pricing discounts on our products, but it depends on the type of membership you joined.
33. Where can I find my Member Number?
Ans. The Member Number would be printed on your membership card.
34. How can I update my membership?
Ans. You can get your membership updated at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or 91(0)120-4781200
35. How do I request a replacement membership card?
Ans. You can e-mail a request for a new card to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 91(0)120-4781200
36. Are there any benefits for non-profitable organizations?
Ans. Non-profitable organizations can avail the benefits of Corporate Membership.
37. Is there any extra benefit for the already enrolled members?
Ans. The person who is already enroll for a membership can avail the benefits of the type which he/she will choose.
38. How may I reach the membership desk?
Ans. You may send an email to email@example.com or call (0120) 4781-200, Monday – Saturday, 9 am to 5.30 pm
39. How to register?
Ans. To Register for becoming a member of CCNE, please click on the below link http://celnet.in/register/
40. Is there any welcome package for new members?
Ans. Regular members receive a membership certificate in addition to a membership card. The welcome kit will also contain a brochure explaining membership benefits.
41. Where can I access my CECSE payment receipts?
Ans. When you purchase your membership online, your receipt will be presented on the screen for you to print. It provides a summary of the information you submitted. Print this page and save it for your records. This will be your official receipt for your annual membership renewal. In addition, you will receive an email order confirmation.
42. What if my organization uses other learning providers?
Ans. Your education specialist would be happy to check the content of any other learning provision against CoE qualifications and advise on any additional coverage you may require.
43. Do you share personal information with outside resources?
Ans. We do not share Member’s personal information with any third party.
44. What are the criteria to become a member of Centre of Excellence?
Ans. A criterion is that person must pursue or pass out Graduation/Post-graduation degree in any specific domain.
45. Special discounts for students?
Ans. Yes there is a special discount for students.
46. Is the Membership budget flexible?
Ans. No, membership budget is not flexible in any categories.
47. Are there regular review meetings?
Ans. Review meetings provide an opportunity for the team member to have time to discuss their performance and development. Such meetings will arrange quarterly in a year.
48. How much will be paying for an upgrade cost?
Ans. No, we do not charge a fee to upgrade your membership. Only you have to pay the amount of the particular membership which you will choose.
49. Do I need to have qualifications or be studying to become a member?
Ans. Yes, CCNE works by bringing National/International education leaders into dialogue with each other, their counterparts around the world, organizations that promote education, and organizations concerned with the shaping and management of higher education.
50. Do you have a special rate for retired members?
Ans. Yes. Detail is given in CCNE Brochure.
51. I am based outside the India; can I still be a member?
Ans. Yes, in that case please update us with your current information’s.
52. Can I pay my fees by installment?
Ans. No, we accept the full payment.
53. Can I request a new membership certificate?
Ans. The candidate, in case misplaced/destroy the present certificate, may apply for new certificate and pay the requisite fee as well.
54. Can I apply directly for a professional level of membership (Associate, Member or Fellow)?
Ans. Yes. For further details please visit www.nursing.celnet.in
55. I am a professor in College and, I am doing PhD. So, what Membership will be good for me and why?
Ans. Professional Membership is suitable for you because it accelerates your plans. As a member, you’ll be presented with new resources, valuable opportunities and many discounts that will help you to advance your career in the right direction. Through CCNE, you can find colleagues who share your vision and commitment-those who are moving technology forward today.
56. Can I apply for Corporate Membership, if I am an individual? How is the CCNE membership different from CCNE individual membership?
Ans. Yes. But only in that case if you are not registered through your organization for the corporate membership. For further details refer CCNE Membership Brochure.
57. How can I check my category for individual Membership and entitled fee structure?
Ans. Individual memberships are only eligible to be activated if your Institutional or Organizational is active with our corporate Membership. For further information please visit www.celnet.in.
58. What kind of benefits my organization will be entitled to?
Ans. Institutional Membership benefits
• Networking with colleges and hospital across the world
• Discounts on Journals, books, training programs, conferences etc.,
• Promotion of your product to a Global Community
• Access to the most up-to-date worldwide information regarding science and research
• Invitation to the events like conferences, workshops and training programs.
59. How can I change contact details as an existing member?
Ans. You can get your membership updated at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 91(0)120-4781200
60. What is the tenure of the membership?
Ans. Tenure of membership 1 year.
62. Will I be getting a membership certificate? What will be its validity?
Ans. Yes you will get membership certificate. It is valid for lifetime.
63. Besides becoming a member, how else can to contribute to CCNE?
Ans. You may contribute to our CCNE by becoming Author, Editor and Reviewer in our journals and books according to your area of interest. Also, you may join us as a Mentor/Trainer, Author and Trainee in our training programs.
64. I wish to discontinue my membership. How do I do it?
Ans. No, CCNE membership cannot be discontinued or refunded before the year is completed.
65. How long does it take to process my membership application?
Ans. Online payments process instantly, upon approval your membership will be active. Please note, there is a slight delay (generally not more than a few business days) in adjustments to division and interest groups as the membership department must make those changes manually for each member.
Payments by Mail or Wire: Payments sent by mail or wire transfer can generally take up to four weeks to process.
NOTE: If you still have unanswered questions about membership in CCNE, mail your queries directly at email@example.com.